20.7.08

A million things to talk about.


...but chances are I won't get through it all, so let's start with a run down of basics.

1. Went to Thailand from Japan.

2. Traveled around Thai areas such as Kho Tao, Tonsai, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, etc.

3. Enjoyed the company of Canadian friends and new friends from Brittania.

4. Participated in the 3rd annual Pirate Party.

5. Traveled to Laos:
-Went tubing (or chewbing, as the English say it)
-Rented a scooter most days and rode around, occasionally spelunking.
-Enjoyed not getting malaria.

6. Said some sad goodbyes.

7. Arrived in Chiang Mai from Laos only to find that the rest of my money had been stolen and replaced with Indonesian bills worth a little bit less than a dollar.

8. Got a bit of money from people who love me.

9. Finally went to a cinema again for the first time in well over a year; saw "Wanted" and then later, "The Dark Knight". Good ways to get back into cinemas.

10. Began a certified Lek Chaiya massage course (4 more days to go).

11. Upon course completion, will probably head South and then East.

12. Getting my ass in gear for living & working in Taiwan/China.

13. Waiting for the storm to pass so that I can run back to my guesthouse, hopefully after purchasing some delicious market food(s).

*This list may be referenced in whole or part when I finally write a substantial story.

Ideas to change my blog. I like this blog, but it might be time for some fresher archives. Thoughts?

Also, I promise that I will finally begin my Music and Film blogs when I finally get settled and have my computer. Ideas for those blogs are also appreciated.

No comments: