7.3.08

む。

[to read]


Currently, I am reading:
"A Brief History of Time" (I read "A Briefer History of Time" a while back)
"All About Particles" (which surrounds the study of most every Japanese grammatical particle [e.g. "は(Wa)", "ってば(-Tteba)", "すら(Sura)", etc.])
"The Essential Rumi" (one of the best gifts I've ever been given)
&
"Decoding Kanji" (dealing with things like "Form-Meaning Relationship of Semantic Compounds" and "Phonetic Compounds with the Same Phonetic but Different Readings", and all of the positional classifiers)

I do all of this while also carrying three notebooks with me all of the time, just in case I need to find something important on a certain page.
I think I'm starting to lose it.
I was eating dinner tonight by myself, and with no one to distract me from my thoughts I began to notice that my long-range vision isn't as good as I remember it being.
I find that I ponder Light an awful lot.
If I could pick a super-power, it would be the ability to bond with and manipulate Light.
Lately though, my energies have been mostly spent on anxiety. It would do me well to snap out of it, but when one experiments with living in the Present, it causes worry when one snaps back into a Linear Time-Frame. If I was Light, however, I would have the benefits of Space-Time. Thus, the Present would be the Past would be the Future would be the Present.
Even The Green Lantern (after he absorbed all of the energy of The Guardians in order to save it from being dispersed or used for evil, and thus became the most powerful superhero in the history of DC Comics; a being many would call "God-like") couldn't stop me.

I suppose the easiest way to say all of this is that I do not wish to be God, rather, simply unbound.

Perhaps then I could finish these books.

1 comment:

Hansi said...

i have always found the concepts of time and space fascinating. time, in a technical sense, is a product of physicality. it is a tool. it is a necessary instrument to physical functioning. it is most unforgiving and most indifferent. i always talk about transcending physicality and discovering existence in a broader sense, but i wonder whether or not conceptual time is even escapable in the slightest. it binds us to order, which means it inherently limits us. so does that mean that freedom from physicality is really impossible? i guess, like with so many other things, perception is key.