29.8.07

Sum-up.

Fuck blogging tonight.
Mostly though, fuck Facebook.
I have finally joined, my protest has ended, and I am ashamed of myself.
I've fallen in with a bad e-crowd.

There's always so much to blog about these days,
I find myself lost as soon as I hit the keyboard.

I'll sum up some things in point form from the last month, because otherwise too many will become essays:

-I've worn a Yukata (this one probably wouldn't be an essay).
-I've been to an underground Japanese punk-rock, rock, and hard-core show.
-I've met "Ms. Kagoshima", and we've become friends.
-I've out-djembe'd a group of Japanese people.
-The best bar I've yet to find in Kokubu is a 30-second walk from my house.
-I'm averaging a book a week (please, please send me books).
-A man from Kenya moved in the apartment above me.
-I've performed a spoken word session at an "Art-Night" some foreigners put on.
-I have been gifted a rice cooker, juicer (which I have yet to use), and an old bicycle.
-I ate almost nothing but rice for a week (rice is cheap).
-I've somehow attained a modelling job in September.
-I've attained a part-time job teaching English to, most probably, members of Yakuza (which has yet to start).
-Days after her boyfriend died, a very interesting girl claimed to have fallen in love with me.

The last is something which deserves far more form than that of a point.
Try as I might, I just can't put the thoughts to ink without my fingers stuttering.
~

7 comments:

kaare.iverson said...

that "interesting girl" is probably a black widow in disguise

be careful

Anonymous said...

I will send you a book! You saw a fucking japanese punk band?! Send me some recommendations!! I am just living THROUGH you right now...

Christopher said...

Quite a lot of exciting things going on.

Unknown said...

Yakuza- Japanese mafia???
Are you kidding me?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

A Modelling job? Why does that not surprise us?

Jesse said...

Yes, Japanese Mafia.
None of this post held any lies.