3.4.08

名前が無し。
[no name]


I believe that I am beginning to see realities how the ancients have seen them.
I am seeing multiple Space-Time possibilities in harmony. I am interacting with people's dreams. I am feeling sound, seeing taste, and smelling touch.

Today I received an e-mail from someone whom I haven't spoken to in a very long time.
She told me I need to be saved.
She knows little more than my name, about me.
This pattern is suspiciously frequent.
Those same compelled to tell me to receive Jesus into my heart seem forever more compelled to disbelieve that he is already there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

If there is a divine being who made everything, including us, what would our experiences with this being look like? The moment God is figured out with nice neat lines and definitions,we are no longer dealing with God.We are dealing with somebody we made up. And if we made him up, then we are in control. We find God to be always reminding us that he is beyond and bigger and more that we are able to define and methodize.