2.7.07

LJ Entry IX

"June 28th, 2007 (early morning/late night)

As the subject suggests, this blog is probably a result of Kaare's latest blog, which I read last night before my (not so) regular pattern of sleep.
What followed was probably the best dream of my or anyone's life, upon explanation you will agree.

I slept for a total of 3 hours last night between the bar, and the next long day of training.
Upon closing my eyes I was thrown into a dreamland that was so precise and clear, was happening in realtime, first person, was linear, and lasted for what felt like exactly three hours, if not slightly longer.
I'm fairly certain it was a reality unto itself.
It began in a world very similar to ours, present day.
A couple of friends of mine who I have never met came upon this interesting elixir containing something we were not sure of, but had heard that it held interesting potential.
Friend A decided to taste it, did so, and began feeling strange, and then almost instantly realized that he had the ability to jump incredibly high.
Friend B became very interested at this point, and decided to partake.
After a few moments of us looking at him curiously, he had this feeling to stretch his limbs, and found them to be incredibly stretchy, comparable to Mr. Fantastic.
At this point we somehow realized that whatever this elixir was, it was manipulating the double-helix structure of whoever it contacted in a very radical, very immediate way.
It was causing mutation.
Living in a world where we all knew of the X-Men series, we were confused and amazed that we were witnessing a new, working form of X-Men style evolution in our normal world.
Remembering that mutation can just as likely go terribly wrong, I hesitated and weighed the risks.
I then took a sip.

The abilities I then achieved were similar to that of Magneto's daughter.
I tried to see what was different, and found that I could manipulate matter around me.
I first tried with metals, but then found it applied to any medium.
The next couple of hours were the most exciting, amazing hours of my life.

Points to note:
-we were the first in what became a "new step in human evolution"
-my powers were awesome
-I lived the life of an X-Man for several hours

It all seemed so undoubtably real that even upon waking, I was sure of my ability to control matter that was not my own.

So I tried, a lot.

As a result,
today fucking sucked."

1 comment:

kaare.iverson said...

haha
i forgot about this blog
the link to the chicken man is the best thing ever

ps

i need to learn my lessons about absynthe