30.7.07

Gomenasai.

Sorry everyone, I've been really busy with "Summer School" in the last little bit, and since I still don't have my computer, it's been incredibly difficult to spend time on the ol' blog.
This should change soon I hope, but for now I'm far too busy, and I'm running out of money to boot, so paying for an internet cafe isn't a possibility for me right now (I'm currently taking 20 minutes on the hotel computer while teaching at one of my far-away schools).
But things constantly look up if you let them.

You're all still in my heart and mind constantly, even if you aren't receiving my text.

E-mail me if you want my address. I'd be happy to receive and send back a letter or two.
headless.jester@gmail.com

Love,
Jesse


P.S.
Sorry Elise, I will send it to you soon, I promise!

1 comment:

jaytee0 said...

Hey man! Just checking in. Hope all is well.

-Jeff